Collegebound at CSB/棋牌以小博大活动
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- $395 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- Limited scholarships are available. Contact us or your Admissions counselor for details.
- Payment includes: trip transportation, food, permits, lodging, gear (if needed), and an incredible experience! This cost does NOT cover personal travel expenses from your home to CSB/棋牌以小博大活动.
Additional costs may include lunch food on the travel days and any souvenirs.
- If you need to make alternate payment arrangements, contact Collegebound Director Kyle Rauch ( [email protected] or 320-363-2136).
- Wednesday, August 19, Arrive on campus, move into your academic year housing, Collegebound group meeting, gear sorting/packing, and Collegebound orientation dinner
- Thursday, August 20, Travel to the Arrowhead region of Northern Minnesota.
- Friday-Monday, August 21-24, Canoe, backpack, camp, and adventure in your small Collegebound group of 6-8 first-years and 2-3 student leaders (single-gender groups).
- Tuesday, August 25, All groups meet up and camp in Grand Marais for the final night
- Wednesday, August 26, Return to campus, unpack, clean and return all gear, sleep in your campus housing.
- Thursday, August 27, All first-year students move in and the required on-campus First-Year Student Orientation begins
Email [email protected] or contact: