March 12: Cork and Dublin, Ireland Announcement

Dear CSB/棋牌以小博大活动 Cork and Dublin, Ireland study abroad students, parents, and guardians,

We appreciate your patience and flexibility as CSB/棋牌以小博大活动 continues to manage the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic across the globe, especially in Europe. Our primary concern is the health, safety, and well-being of our students and staff around the world. 

Today, after careful evaluation, the Provost’s office made the decision to suspend our programs to Dublin and Cork, Ireland.  At this time, we want to ask all students in Ireland to begin the work of changing your flights to return as soon as possible and no later than Monday, March 16th.

CSB/棋牌以小博大活动 has made the decision to close our programs in Ireland based on many factors, that include:

  • An elevation by the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to Alert Level 2 in Ireland and Warning Level 3 for the nearby Schengen zone.
  • The U.S. Department of State has issued an elevated Global Level 3 Health Advisory.
  • The continued evolution of U.S. and European government actions and travel restrictions that may complicate a students’ return home.
  • The Irish government has mandated the closure of all schools until at least March 29th.

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Students, stay tuned for more instructions on the continuation of your academic coursework. Once we have updates on the academic plan, we will send out the updates by program.  

Please contact our team at [email protected] with further questions or concerns.  Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate these changing circumstances together. 

Sincerely,

Kevin Clancy

Director, Center for Global Education