March 10 Message to Faculty
A few of you have posted to the faculty discussion list with concerns about how we will respond to COVID-19. We have a team that is coordinating our response efforts. Faculty leadership has been included in these discussions and will continue to be a part of the discussions and decisions.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
What faculty can do right now:
- Visit the CSB/棋牌以小博大活动 COVID-19 page here
- Take appropriate precautions and remind students to take precautions
- Discuss in your departments how courses could be adapted to online formats if necessary
- Make sure you know how to use technology, such as Canvas, Zoom, Teams, by visiting the IT page for course continuity.
- Faculty should prepare for how they would continue courses in case they themselves become ill, which could include providing online instruction and/or instructor substitution
- Faculty who become ill should report their illness to their department chair and to Academic Affairs
Richard Ice, Provost
College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University